Directions for use
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Read the entire label before each use. Use only on dogs 12 weeks and older.
Do not open package until ready to use. Dust forms on collar during storage. Do not get dust in mouth or eyes. Remove collar from package and stretch to full length. The tabs that held the collar in place will fall off when stretching; pull on any remaining tabs to remove them. Wipe collar with a damp paper towel or disposable cloth prior to applying, to remove dust on collar. Place collar around dog’s neck; adjust for fit by sliding the collar through the buckle and restraining loops. Cut off and dispose of any excess length by wrapping in newspaper and placing in trash. Wash hands after placing collar on dog. The collar must be worn loosely to allow for g rowth of the dog and to permit the collar to move about the neck. Generally, a properly fitted collar is one that when fastened, will snugly slide over the dog’s head. Maximum effectiveness may not occur for 2-3 weeks after collar placement. Water does not affect the collar’s effectiveness or the pet’s protection. If the dog goes swimming or is out in the rain, it is not necessary to remove the collar. PetLock® 6 Month Collar may be used in addition to a lead or constraint collar. Use only one PetLock® 6 Month Collar at a time. Collar should be worn continuously. Apply a new collar every 6 months.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
Use Restrictions. Do not open package containing collar until ready to use. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks. Do not use on cats. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, medicated or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide products for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, remove collar and bathe your dog with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Click here for the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING
Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 – 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF IN EYES
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 – 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or going for treatment. You may contact us at 1-855-844-4375 for emergency medical treatment information.