PetLock® Plus for Dogs has the same active ingredients as Frontline® Plus for Dogs, but sells for a fraction of the cost. PetLock® Plus is fast-acting, long-lasting, waterproof, and easy to use. Apply monthly.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
HAZARDS TO HUMANS
CAUTION:Harmful if swallowed. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS
For external use only. FOR USE ON DOGS AND PUPPIES ONLY. Do not use on puppies under 6 pounds or on puppies under 8 weeks of age. DO NOT USE ON CATS OR OTHER ANIMALS. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product. Dogs may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application. If signs persist, or become more severe within a few days of application, consult a veterinarian. If your dog has an unusual reaction to the initial application, consult a veterinarian before repeating treatment. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated, debilitated or aged dogs. Call 1-855-844-4375 for 24-hour assistance.
Monitor your dog after application. Side effects may include skin irritation such as redness, scratching or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or us at 1-855-844-4375.
Click here for the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or going for treatment. You may contact us at 1-855-844-4375 for emergency medical treatment information.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal.
Store unused product in original container only, out of reach of children and animals.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.