Directions for Dogs
Learn how to control fleas and prevent infestations with PetLock® II for Dogs
Directions for use

It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.

Read Entire Label Before Each Use

Restrictions: Use only on dogs or on puppies 7 weeks of age or older weighing 3 to 10 lbs, 11 to 20 lbs, 21 to 55 lbs, and over 55 lbs. Do not use on other animals. Do not exceed labeled dosage amounts for dogs. Do not apply more than one (1) tube per treatment. Do not have contact or allow children to have contacted with treated area until completely dry. 

How to Apply for Dogs

1. Remove one applicator tube from the package. 
2. Hold applicator tube in an upright position facing away from you and your pet’s face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
3. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
4. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
5. The dog should be standing for easy application. Part the hair on the dog’s back, between the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin.
6. Discard empty tube as described in the Storage and Disposal section.
7. Under normal conditions the product is effective for a month. However, in case of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four weeks. Do not re-treat more often than once every seven (7) days. After flea control is obtained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.

 

Precautionary Statement

HAZARDS TO HUMANS

CAUTION
Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.

HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS
For external use only. Do not use on puppies under 7 weeks of age or weighing less than 3 lbs. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing dogs. Individual sensitivities, while rare,may occur after using ANY pesticide product for dogs. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your dog is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.

 
Click here for the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)

First Aid

Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For medical emergencies or consumer questions call 1-855-844-4375.

IF SWALLOWED:
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

IF IN EYES:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING:
Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 – 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment or advice.