PetLock® II for Dogs contains the same active ingredients used in Advantage® II. PetLock® II uses a waterproof, fragrance free formula.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS
Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS
For external use only. Do not use on puppies under 7 weeks of age or weighing less than 3 lbs. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing dogs. Individual sensitivities, while rare,may occur after using ANY pesticide product for dogs. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your dog is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
Click here for the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For medical emergencies or consumer questions call 1-855-844-4375.
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF IN EYES:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING:
Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 – 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment or advice.