PetLock® Yard For Fleas, Ticks and Mosquitoes — Yard Spray Concentrate
Control outdoor insects with PetLock® Yard For Fleas, Ticks and Mosquitoes — Yard Spray Concentrate
PetLock<sup>®</sup> Yard For Fleas, Ticks and Mosquitoes — Yard Spray Concentrate
where to buy BUY NOW
PetLock® Yard For Fleas, Ticks and Mosquitoes – Yard Spray Concentrate treats up to 5,300 square feet by conveniently connecting to the garden hose for an easy-to-use spray.

PetLock® Yard For Fleas, Ticks and Mosquitoes – Yard Spray Concentrate locks out insects for up to 4 weeks and controls over 50 common insect pests including fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes. PetLock Yard For Fleas, Ticks and Mosquitoes – Yard Spray Concentrate is used to protect your outdoor surfaces including lawns, trees, shrubs, roses and flowers, and outside surfaces of buildings.

Frequency of Application
Apply PetLock® Yard For Fleas, Ticks and Mosquitoes – Yard Spray Concentrate when insects first appear and repeat as needed but no more than every 3 days. This product kills most troublesome listed outdoor insects, which destroy lawns, gardens, and are an annoyance on patios and at picnics.
Precautionary Statements

PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS

CAUTION

Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.

ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS
This pesticide is extremely toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area. Rinsing application equipment over the treated area will help avoid runoff to water bodies or drainage systems. This pesticide is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow it to drift to blooming crops or weeds while bees are actively visiting the treatment area.

PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS
Do not apply this product around electrical equipment due to possible shock hazard.

Click here for the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)

First Aid

IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING

Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

IF SWALLOWED
Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For information regarding medical emergencies or pesticide incidents, call 1-888-740-8712.

 

Where to Find PetLock® Products
PetLock® is available at Petco stores and other specialty retailers. To find a store near you or to purchase online, click on the link below.
Find a Location